- Tungsten Carbide Rod with Coolant Hole
- Solid Carbide Rods
- Cemented Carbide Rods
- Tungsten Carbide Rod
- Ground Tungsten Carbide Rod
- Tungsten Carbide Drill Blanks
- Tungsten Carbide Round Bar
- Tungsten Carbide Blade
- Carbide Wear Parts
- Custom Tungsten Carbide Parts
- Tungsten Carbide Nozzle
- Tungsten Products
- Molybdenum Products
- Carbide Fin Form Tool
Hot Sale High Precision Ground Tungsten Carbide Needle/Pin With High Hardness
Place of Origin： China
Brand Name： Zhenfang
Grade： YG10X, YL10.2, YG12X, YG15X etc
Minimum Order Quantity:100 pcs
Delivery Time:7-15 days
Payment Terms:30% after confirming order the balance before shiping
Supply Ability:100000 pcs/month
We offer different size carbide tips&pins depending on your needs.
The carbide tips&pins have wide applications:
1. As scriber tips, they are assembling on tool bit for engraving or scribing on very hard items, like aluminum, brass, bronze, metals, steel, glass, ceramics, hardwood, plastics, concrete and so on.
2. As glass breaker, they're designed for breaking glass or hard surface when emergency.
3. As Bush Hammer carbide tips, they're mounted on an 11-inch or 9-inch plate, to be run under a concrete floor grinder. The tool is designed to break down difficult coatings, and leaves a textured surface to promoted bonding of future coatings or overlays.
What can Bush Hammers do?
a.Surface Prep for coatings
b.Quickly expose large aggregate
c.Remove hard coatings and overlays Ideal for use on exterior spaces and creating anti-slip surfaces. They also work great for removal of thin coatings when prepping the floor for epoxy application.
4. For making core clampers of Lathes and Periphery Grinders.
Description and Application
Tungsten Carbide is often referred to as a Hard Metal due to it’s very high hardness in relation to other metals. Typically a
Tungsten Carbide can have a hardness value of 1600 HV, whereas mild steel would be in the region of 160 HV a factor of 10 lower. Tungsten Carbide Rods are used for cutting aluminum alloy, cast iron, stainless steel, refractory alloy steel, nickel based alloy, titanium alloy and nonferrous metals. With several years’ development, with our good quality and competitive price, our products have been widely recognized by worldwide makers of cutting tools. We are looking forward to establish new business with new customers.
1. produced with advanced equipments and process.
2. high quality durable tungsten carbide rod blanks/cemented rods for milling for router bits made from 100% virgin raw material.
3. all products go through in-process and final inspection.
4. Quality Control System and strict inspection.
5. stable and continuous production ability.
6. free online technical service available.
7. OEM and ODM are accepted as well.
8. Our solid carbide rods are known for constantly providing maximum quality. You can rely on our products as a basis for
consistent performance capacity of your tools.
9. Undertake orders of non-standard sizes at customer's requests.
We can offer a lot of type tungsten carbide rods:
1. un-gound, finish-ground in metric and imperial diameters;2. Carbide rods with central coolant duct;
3. Fixed length Carbide Rod
4. Random Length carbide rod
5. Carbide rods with chamfered end.
Our more Products
1. Tungsten Carbide rod
2. Tungsten Carbide Sealed Ring
3. Tugnsten Carbide Wear parts
4. Tugnsten Carbide Dies
5. Tungsten Carbide Non-standard parts
6. Tungsten Carbide Circular Blade
Process and equipments
Application of tungsten carbide pin/neddle
Assembling On Tool Bit, Engraving or Scribing On Very Hard Items, For Example: Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Metals, Steel, Glass, Ceramics, Hardwood, Etcs.
Our advantage of tungsten carbide pin
* ISO 9001:2015 Certification
* Use 100% tungsten carbide raw material
* Advanced technology , automatic pressing , HIP sintering
* with over ten year experience
* And precision grinding
* the tolerance of polish and ground can be +0.005/-0.005mm
* Full ability to accept OEM & ODM orders
* Stringent quality control and quality consistency.
* Strict inspection for quality of raw material and finished products
Packing And Shipping
|Outside Carton or plywood case with inner plastic box.
|UPS,TNT,EMS,Fedex,DHL,or by sea,as you reques